Board of Directors
Leslie D. Michelson Non-Executive Chairman, Audit Committee Chair
- Chairman of Private Health Management from April 2007 until February 2020, and executive chairman and a director since March 2020
- Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Prostate Cancer Foundation, from April 2002 until December 2006 and served on its board of directors from January 2002 until April 2013
Edward Rendell Independent Director
- Independent director of the Company since December 2015
- 45th Governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania from 2003 through 2011
- Mayor of Philadelphia from 1992 through 2000
Elizabeth K. Tuppeny Independent Director, Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee Chair
- Chief Executive Officer and founder of Domus, Inc., a full-service marketing communications agency since 1993.
- 30 years of experience in the branding and advertising industries, with a focus on Fortune 50 companies.
- Ms. Tuppeny also founded EKT Development, LLC to pursue entertainment projects in publishing, feature film and education video games.
B.J. Penn Independent Director
- Independent director of the Company since July 2019.
- Mr. Penn has served as president of Penn Construction Group, Inc., a company that provides design / engineering, construction solutions and project management services. Since January 2010, he has served as president and chief executive officer of Genesis IV, LLC, a company that provides consulting services in the areas of cyber procurement and systems acquisition since October 2009.
- Mr. Penn is the chairman of the board of directors of Spectra Systems Corporation, is a trustee emeritus at the George Washington University and serves on the boards of the National Trust for the Humanities and the Naval Historic Foundation.
Michael Weil Director
- Founding partner of AR Global
- Previously served as Senior VP of sales and leasing for American Financial Realty Trust
- Served as president of the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Investment Securities Association (n/k/a ADISA)